Happy As Aimee Illustration

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
You can view my portfolio at any time by following the link bellow

~Portfolio~

Thank you

Tea fueled and the end of uni...

It's been about a month since my last post, this is terrible i know!!

 

This has however been the busiest month ever! i had my last ever hand-in's, and my final year exhibition, along with some other events and endless cups of tea in-between, i have been one busy-bee!! but that is no excuse, i know... So to make up for it, here are some sneaky pictures from the Vis-Com Illustration @ BIAD degree show

 

SS852716

 

This is my work up on the wall 

 

SS852729

 

Naomi Porter

 

SS852724

 

Lee Sparks (my Wingman)

 

SS852718

 

My books in the cases 

 

SS852721

 

Lovely Charlotte Vallance and her screen printed books

 

SS852707

 

The Crew and Chiu, results day and the end of uni... but not the end of us! hehe 

 

more pics from the show here on my Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers